Tuesday, May 06, 2008

I Heart Moe's

Before I moved, I sold my old kitchen table and have been looking everywhere for the exact new one I wanted. I made Steph go to Ikea multiple times and every other furniture store I could find along the way. Alas I found the furniture store of my dreams; Moe's. I know from the name it sounds like a sketchy place, but let me tell you, if I had a place large enough and an unlimited check book, I would have bought one of everything in there.


Look at me. I was so happy and Steph is happy to have a kitchen table again. I never knew there was such a thing as furniture heaven.

3 comments:

Jill Clark said...

I can only imagined how much you liked this store. Lindsay and house stuff just goes hand in hand.

Jared Lyman said...

You have to show me where it is. Sounds like a good find.

stephanielynn said...

I heart Moe's too!