Monday, May 12, 2008

F'n H E

Thanks to the guilt trip from D's IM conversation I went to FHE and aside from it taking me 35 minutes to get there, I managed ok. I met a few people, ate some food, and tried to analyze my fellow ward members first hand.

My favorite conversation went a little something like this:
Me - How are things going for you this week?
Her - Great!
Me - Really, no complaints?
Her - No, I can't even think of one complaint.
Me - Come on, not even one?
Her - No, everything is perfect.
Me (In my head) - Bitch is crazy....abort!
Maybe this is why I am slow to make friends at church?

I had to get gas on the way home and sadly the station did not take credit. I walked up to the window, give him all the cash I had on me (a whopping $10) and and said, "ah, I guess I'm only getting 2 gallons of gas tonight."

Pathetic.

2 comments:

mom&dad said...

Did you ever get to the Dr. and if so does she look, or act, or work, like her name?
dad

Jody and Jake Moore said...

Lindsay - We'll get through this. - Jody