Saturday, March 15, 2008

Who Knew "W" Stood for Wait

For those of you wondering, the next day in New York was full of business meetings so no more options for scandalous rendezvous with the photographer. My office in NY was having this company wide Go Green initative so all of the conference rooms were being uses. We picked up our clients, jumped on the subway and had our meeting in this amazing building that had the best view of the cityscape.

After work we all went to dinner and I have never laughed so hard at a client meal. The food was great and on the way out of the restaurant, we saw Rachel Dratch from Saturday Nigh Live (she plays Debbie Downer). It was already 10:00 and I had to get up at 5:00 to catch my flight, but I wanted to see the Clays in Brooklyn.

Mabel is so cute, gaining weight, and was fun to hold. I left around 12:15, had a few work emails to send out, and was sad I would only be getting about 3 hours of sleep max, but it was all worth it. (This photo is from the last time I saw her, but that was only 2 weeks ago so it still works. I like how Mabel looks pissed that her mom made her wear that hat.)


I made it to the airport and onto the plain with no problems. I started to drift off when the captain came over the loud speaker indicating Air Force One was landing at JFK and they had shut down the airport. It would not have been such a big deal, but we waiting there for over an hour. Come on George, we are all over you so get out of the way.

Another great trip to New York. I can't wait to see what the next one has in store.

1 comment:

stephanielynn said...

You look beautiful in this pic! Mabel's cute too!