Monday, December 17, 2007

The Perfect Sunday

It went a little something like this:

- Sleep in and finish watching Holiday Inn in bed with Max.
- Enjoy a diet coke as I rock out to Brandi Carlile while getting ready for church
- Receive the funniest text during church about Brandi Carlile
- Get hit on at church
T- Do you want a cinnamon fire jolly rancher
L- Sure, (2 minutes later) wow, it really is like fire in my mouth
T- Yep, like a party in your mouth
L- I like it. Thanks
T- Can I be the party in your mouth?
L- I had no comment
- Eat the best homemade stew I have ever made while watching Ellen on the couch with Max
- Wrap gifts
- A phone call from Grandma Lyman*
- Make meals/desert for Christmas at my house
- In bed with Max and my electric blanket

*More to come about this later.


No comments: