Thursday, December 28, 2006

And The Award Goes To

As the year comes to an end, I would like to give our a few awards.

Funniest Comment - Matthew mispronouncing Letitia as "La-tee-tia"
Funniest Person - Josh hands down. You have to listen close or you will miss it, but he is quick and whitey
Funniest Moment - I really can't pick just one because I am surrounded by people that make me laugh everyday
Funniest Prank - Matthew putting K-towns stapler in jello
Funniest Meeting - The one where we shared how our parents gave us the birds and bees talk
Best Dressed - Eric - banana shoes, cashmere sweaters, and pressed collars.
Best Vacation Destination - A tie between Cancun with Carlee and Huntington Beach with Carlee, Steph, the Moore's, and the Hyatt
Best Car - My 325xi BMW (car of the world)
Best Friend - Max my cat, he is always there for me and never says the wrong thing
Worst Friend - Tara Bradshaw, your loss
Best Date - To Be Determined
Worst Date - Wanna be Poly Gangsta Josh
Best Day - June 14Th - Ike's Birthday
Best Book - A Year of Simple Pleasures
Biggest Moment - Seeing Ike for the first time
Biggest Letdown - Going to the Ellen show. It was fun to be there, but it really changed my outlook on the show for a few weeks - Hollywood really is fake!

2 comments:

spence said...

I'm really glad that I didn't get worst friend.

Lindsay Jane said...

You were a close 2nd. :)